Recent Nexus One Addict

This is a discussion on Recent Nexus One Addict within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Greets, Long time google fan girl, much to the annoyance of the Fiancée and finally an owner of a Nexus One. Got it as an ...

Thread: Recent Nexus One Addict

Junior Member Great_White_North's Avatar

Red face Recent Nexus One Addict

Greets,

Long time google fan girl, much to the annoyance of the Fiancée and finally an owner of a Nexus One. Got it as an early birthday gift last week and even long before I had a sim card in it, the phone really did mark itself a something different. I upgraded from a three year old HTC Touch (Vogue edition - Telus) and I am very pleased with the change.

Already have some much needed apps though I am a bit let down by the fact that the Amazon mp3 store is not available for us lowly Canadians. However the number of decent free apps has made up for that short coming. Also the access to gmail has been a lifesaver for me, VERY pleased with that.

The Live wallpapers are quite amusing, especially the "Seeds of Life" one which has been my main paper now for about a week. WELL worth the $2 spent on it! Amused the hell out of my friends, one of which owns a Acer Liquid and now also wants the wallpaper.

Anywhosits, glad to be apart of the N1 community at last!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Glad to have you on the forum!
    One Nexus To Rule Them All!

Welcome to the forum!

I used to use Telus too...but their constant billing problems made me go to Bell.

Introductions like this are really great for this place, and I'm always glad to see them! Welcome, Great_White_North, and thanks for joining up!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links