Which is better?

This is a discussion on Which is better? within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; I was very eager to check out the quality of the new Samsung Galaxy. I am a very happy T-Mobile customer who HSPA+ service is ...

Thread: Which is better?

Which is better?

I was very eager to check out the quality of the new Samsung Galaxy. I am a very happy T-Mobile customer who HSPA+ service is suppose to be turned on tomorrow the 21st of July. I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything these so called great new phones have over the best Android phone ever made IMO (Nexus One). "They don't" The Samsung might have a little better screen but other then that forget it. Sure they threw a few movies on it but I can put and watch as many great movies on my Nexus One as well. The Nexus is twice as fast, that's right twice as fast, the build quality is far superior, looks, forget it the Nexus is the best looking phone ever built. I might be a little partial but I am sending my Samsung back to sender. Anything the Samsung has I can get in the market. (besides the screen) Nexus One is the best.
    Vinny

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by vinny View Post
    I was very eager to check out the quality of the new Samsung Galaxy. I am a very happy T-Mobile customer who HSPA+ service is suppose to be turned on tomorrow the 21st of July. I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything these so called great new phones have over the best Android phone ever made IMO (Nexus One). "They don't" The Samsung might have a little better screen but other then that forget it. Sure they threw a few movies on it but I can put and watch as many great movies on my Nexus One as well. The Nexus is twice as fast, that's right twice as fast, the build quality is far superior, looks, forget it the Nexus is the best looking phone ever built. I might be a little partial but I am sending my Samsung back to sender. Anything the Samsung has I can get in the market. (besides the screen) Nexus One is the best.
    Vinny
    Well Samsung Smart Phones will always have the best screen, since Samsung uses Super AMOLED now. If you heard the news of HTC not using AMOLED then we will never have the Super one like Samsung. We do however have the first AMOLED designs by Samsung. Samsung will never have the same built quality as the Nexus One, not even the new iPhone 4 seems sturdy enough to hold, without feeling like it will break! In the end you made a great choice, Nexus One was and is still ahead of its six month launch.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links