Former cell phone abstainer, now a Nexus One user.

This is a discussion on Former cell phone abstainer, now a Nexus One user. within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; I have been considering an android based phone ever since Google announced it. However, being a cell phone abstainer, I just kept delaying the decision. ...

Thread: Former cell phone abstainer, now a Nexus One user.

Former cell phone abstainer, now a Nexus One user.

I have been considering an android based phone ever since Google announced it. However, being a cell phone abstainer, I just kept delaying the decision.

I finally took the plunge when I heard that the Nexus One would no longer be available though the web store (Google halting Nexus One sales through official store after current inventory depleted -- Engadget).

Ordered Friday, received it Tuesday. I now hold a beautiful Nexus One.

Next step: Find a reasonable plan through a Canadian carrier.
    Wish me Luck

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Good luck, good choice, and welcome aboard! :D

You can't go wrong with the nexus. Welcome to the forum!!!!
    One Nexus To Rule Them All!

Congrats dj, you made it just in time before the store shutdown

I'm assuming you got the AT&T version, so you can shop around for the best plan. At least you have a choice of Rogers/Fido, Bell or Telus. You should be able to find a good plan especially if you're a new customer.

With WIND & the other new carriers at their backs, the big 3 can't afford to lose too many new sign-ups!

Quote Originally Posted by rioja View Post
    Congrats dj, you made it just in time before the store shutdown

I'm assuming you got the AT&T version, so you can shop around for the best plan. At least you have a choice of Rogers/Fido, Bell or Telus. You should be able to find a good plan especially if you're a new customer.

With WIND & the other new carriers at their backs, the big 3 can't afford to lose too many new sign-ups!
    Yes, just under the wire.

I did get the At&T version. I am currently a wired Bell customer and another family member is a Bell mobile customer. We are planning to get the unlocked iphone 4G very shortly and ditch the land line. So hopefully we can strongly convince Bell to keep our business .

..and i actually don't use the 'cell phone' much anymore, either! Welcome!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links