New Nexus One Owmer

This is a discussion on New Nexus One Owmer within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi Guys! Had my nexus one for the past few days. Had originally tried pretty much every other os and high end smart phone (i ...

Thread: New Nexus One Owmer

New Nexus One Owmer

Hi Guys!

Had my nexus one for the past few days. Had originally tried pretty much every other os and high end smart phone (i havent tried the iphone and not really planning on it either) and was totally smitten with the htc legend until i got one of theses babies lol.

It was a toss up between the desire and the nexus one but the nexus one piped it to the post as i already have a legend.

I have to say the phone is amazing and i was able to upgrade to froyo from vodafone uk pretty much the same day.With the right apps my phone now lasts for about 2 days without a charge including moderate use. The screen is clear and the speech to text function is brilliant. I have had to alter a few names in my phonebook to allow for easier contact searching though. All my previous apps on my legend have downloaded without a fault and work very well.

There isnt really anything i can fault with this phone at the moment bar not being able to get hold of the official dock here in the uk till september!!
    The phone build quality is spot on as well as the audio during calls. the camera and video functions are very good as well as the picture quality. Photos are a definite step up from mu legend.

Overall a big thumbs up from me. I havent had to tweak a lot of settings bar install a taskiller app, keep auto brightness on and switch sync on/off manually via the power bar widget and the battery life is amazing for what it is.

Best phone ever and i 've had my fair share of handsets.

Mits

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome mits!

FYI - you do not need a task killer. It's useless.

Smile

Thanks! 4 This is my first forum I have subscribed to and its a great source of info.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links