Hello ello

This is a discussion on Hello ello within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi Just got off the phone to vodafone and my nexus one is being delivered tommorrow, hope i made a good decision as its a ...

Thread: Hello ello

Smile Hello ello

Just got off the phone to vodafone and my nexus one is being delivered tommorrow, hope i made a good decision as its a looooong contract.

Just wondering whats the best apps to get for the phone when I first get and are there any useful accessaories which are good to have. I'll be driving and riding alot so bluetooth is a must.

One thing and probably the only thing I'll miss from my Nokia N97 is the FM transmitter so I could connect my car radio to my phone and listen to music through there, whats the alternative on the Nexus, if any?

Just so you know im from the UK just in case there are any regional differences which affect the phone.

hello again

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

8 times
    If my experience tell me anything, youv made an awesome choice.

No matter the long contract, the N1 is googles development phone, that means as soon as anything comes out with regards to android, we get it first, (* cough* froyo hmm)

We will even get 3.0 first. So new stuff coming in all the time!

App wise, depends on your preference really, but id look here:
    - http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...-one-apps.html
    - http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...html#post68641

Accessories, a car dock would help you, the N1 has a inbuilt car mode to help with navigation and voice control.

The N1 does have a FM radio, not sure about transmitter, but for some reason, not enabled. Hopefully in 3.0 by the end of this year.

Welcome to the android revolution!
    good to have you onboard

Welcome to the forum. If I was going to pick one app. it would be launcherpro if 2 Handcent.
    One Nexus To Rule Them All!

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links