This is a discussion on Newbie within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi All....my name is John (id jvanliew), I have been using smartphones since the mpx200, mainly because I could sync the phone with my outlook ...

Thread: Newbie

Hi All....my name is John (id jvanliew), I have been using smartphones since the mpx200, mainly because I could sync the phone with my outlook contacts and calendar, which I still use. Since wondows mobile has gotten fairly stale, I decided to go with android. I really was interested in getting the HTC Desire, but it's not available on att. So decided to get the Nexus 1. So far really like it! Had a few problems getting my outlook calendar and contacts sync'd, but picked up gsyncit, working well now.

I did get some helpful information searching this site so I thought I would join to help me get up to speed with my new N1.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Hi welcome!
    Where did you get gsyncit from? I searched the market for that and no results were found.

try this link, I think it is the developer:

http://www.daveswebsite.com/software/gsync/

Thanks, that is the link. I was hoping it was a freebie app not one that costs $14.99. LOL. Thanks again.

Hello All
    I am new in this forum.
    I am very much glad that I joined this forum as I am a real gadget freak. Very much excited to share my thoughts on new gadgets

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links