Aussie Nexus

This is a discussion on Aussie Nexus within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; G'day, Guys, I'm a bit of a late-adopter on the whole tech-phone thing. Nexus One is my first smartphone (free on an unlimited plan) and ...

Thread: Aussie Nexus

Cool Aussie Nexus

G'day, Guys,
    I'm a bit of a late-adopter on the whole tech-phone thing. Nexus One is my first smartphone (free on an unlimited plan) and I think I'm in love. have to admit i haven't made the time to read the manual and am finding out about what i can do with it on the fly, but it's grous all the same.

Have question though. I chose the phone because it wasn't and iphone4 - and I really dig Google Chrome... and like everyone else here in Australia, am stunned to not be able to sync my Chrome browser bookmarks with my Google Nexus.

But recently I have been hearing the faintest wispers of a link-for-syncing the two.

So who's got it?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome to Freedom, jasrob17!

We're Glad you found your way here!

I'm sure you'll find this to be a very friendly and helpful community, for both noobs to Android and experienced users. Feel free to pitch in with any questions you may have, or any advice you may have for others!

P.S.> On your issue regarding syncing... Look for the "Google Bookmark Import" by Kazuyuki Eguchi (his Eglish isn't the best... but the APP is AWESOME)

Welcome Once again!

Hello!!! Glad you join. There is a app in the market you may want to try called chrome to phone.
    One Nexus To Rule Them All!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links