Please stop tapatalk!

This is a discussion on Please stop tapatalk! within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Ive seen people on XDA complaining about this as well. Not really sure what the fuss is about....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Please stop tapatalk!

Ive seen people on XDA complaining about this as well. Not really sure what the fuss is about.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Quote Originally Posted by Beer Goggles View Post
    The Tapatalk signature is useful even if you don't like it (funny that a one liner bothers you but many people on these forums have HUGE multi-graphic, links +++ etc etc, signatures).

When people are replying from mobile devices, their response are often more terse and abbreviated. Knowing that someone is replying from a mobile device (via the signature, be it tapatalk on in an email signature from, say, gmail) helps you understand why the message may not appear to be a fully developed thesis.
    Sort of like me?

--> Ne:nexusx:uS One ROOTED

--> ...a Gingerbread ROM

- Our handicapped puppy -

*Follow me on Twitter

EASY ROOT + CUSTOM KERNEL FLASHING INSTRUCTIONS ----> HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Sheanzy View Post
    The Tapatalk signature is useful even if you don't like it (funny that a one liner bothers you but many people on these forums have HUGE multi-graphic, links +++ etc etc, signatures).

When people are replying from mobile devices, their response are often more terse and abbreviated. Knowing that someone is replying from a mobile device (via the signature, be it tapatalk on in an email signature from, say, gmail) helps you understand why the message may not appear to be a fully developed thesis.
    Sort of like me?
    Yes..... if you posted from Tapatalk I might not even notice.....

Thank for this. You said it nicely.

Light-sabred from my NeXuS One using Tapatalk
    "You don't know the power of the dark side!"

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    Androidfied.

Quote Originally Posted by AndroidIsTheTruth View Post
    it's not spam if it's software related that detects mobile phones. I use dolphin hd and do not have these issues you speak of. You can also attempt to change your browsers to desktop mode.
    Wow, not good when the moderator defines hardware targeting as excluding from spam! I'm out...

DT

Quote Originally Posted by DThor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AndroidIsTheTruth View Post
    it's not spam if it's software related that detects mobile phones. I use dolphin hd and do not have these issues you speak of. You can also attempt to change your browsers to desktop mode.
    Wow, not good when the moderator defines hardware targeting as excluding from spam! I'm out...

DT
    It really doesn't seem like spam to me either. Maybe annoying if you are experiencing the pop up more than once...but its not spam.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

This explains what Spam is

spam: Definition from Answers.com
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    Dthor I strongly suggest that you read what spam is and stop making accusation. CLEARLY if you go to the link that I posted will show you the admin are the one that activated the program. You seen to b. the only one that has issues with the pop up. I find it hard to believe that you are constantly annoyed by pop ups when I use the same browser never clear my data delete my cache and can come on this board without ever seeing the pop up via my nexus. Don't accuse me of side tracking the meaning of spam when you yourself don't fully understand it's meaning.
    Androidfied.

Just for your future reference, this is the sort of direction I had hoped this thread would go:

Tapatalk won't stop popping up??? Who else is having this Problem... - iPhone 4 Forum

As in 'sure, I'll look into it', as in, 'yeah, a forum user is finding something we've installed a hassle, maybe I should contact the software company that is causing popups on our site'. Hey, it's your forum, you're entitled to run it anyway you'd like. Sorry, I'm really not aiming at getting 'the last word' in here, but thought you might want to see an example of another way to deal with a gripe other than 'no problems here, maybe alter your settings <shrug>'.

Good luck

DT

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links