Hi from San Antonio

This is a discussion on Hi from San Antonio within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; hey everyone, I've had my Nexus One since February and I love it. just have one question. Since the froyo update we have that little ...

Thread: Hi from San Antonio

Smile Hi from San Antonio

hey everyone, I've had my Nexus One since February and I love it. just have one question. Since the froyo update we have that little silver launch bar with the Phone icon and browser icon. Is there anyway to customize that and change the brower to text icon?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by dezavala View Post
    hey everyone, I've had my Nexus One since February and I love it. just have one question. Since the froyo update we have that little silver launch bar with the Phone icon and browser icon. Is there anyway to customize that and change the brower to text icon?
    Sup San An!
    Get Launcher Pro from the market. It allows you to customize your icons and dock(that's the 3 icons). Go to launcherpro.com for more info.

Is dezavala your name or that street off I-10?
    I lived in San An for a year. Nice place.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links