hey debating

This is a discussion on hey debating within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; whats going on N1s ive been wanting this phone for so long but could never come across one since may i got a good shot ...

Thread: hey debating

hey debating

whats going on N1s ive been wanting this phone for so long but could never come across one since may i got a good shot for it friday i can get it for 300 with box and two cases and everything you get with it. im debating if i should or go for g2 im on even more plus so ill have to pay extra 200 for g2 brand new anyone can help me it would be very helpful in my choice im really leaning towards nexus cause iv always wanted it. ps the phone has some nics on it but i can wet sand them out and paint the spots i work at a auto body shop so i can turn things out thanks for your time.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

First, welcome aboard...we're glad you're interested in our opinions.

Now, I'm also sure you'll find a majority here prefer the N1, and that several have checked out the G2. I know one member has returned his G2, and another likes it, but won't get rid of his N1.

I think that what you can take from this is that the Nexus One is still a leading edge Android Smartphone, and won't leave you behind technologically for a while to come.

Enjoy the freedom that is Nexus :D

Plus, the N1 is unlocked. The G2 is locked, and subsidised.

Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    Plus, the N1 is unlocked. The G2 is locked, and subsidised.
    Well even if itís locked you can either 1. With t-mo after a certain amount of time you can ask for the unlock code 2. If you don`t want to wait go on eBay and look up mrcellphoneunlocker not sure if he has the G2 yet but he unlocked my brother`s vibrant so if he has it whatever he does works.

Well I came across a time when I had the choice for a nexus one or any other smart phone (but that was before the G2) and even if it was a little more expensive (on eBay the only place you can get them in Canada they were going for around 600$) I still chose the nexus one and I would a hundred times over again well that is my opinion.

thanks alot ill be getting the nexus 1 i cant wait thanks again. the only thing that bothers me is at its used so all i gotta do is just master reset it to clear it all up right.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links