Music Player Problems

This is a discussion on Music Player Problems within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Ya doubleTwist is kind of like iTunes where it wants to put songs in its own directory where it expects to find them. I only ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Music Player Problems

Ya doubleTwist is kind of like iTunes where it wants to put songs in its own directory where it expects to find them. I only recently started using it because of the cool wifi sync function. Besides having to resync my music so DT could recognize it, I haven't had any problems with it playing music.

Oh well I`m fine using the default music app and syncing the old fashion way.

VLC player

The VLC player is truly versatile. It plays the largest number of media files of any of the media players I've found.I know I have found the VLC player indispensable when it comes to playing OGM or MKV files. The VLC player not only supports both OGM and MKV, but also has subtitle and audio track preferences to make the whole process of playing them that much easier. Not only does it support various video files (like DVD and VCD), it also supports a large variety of audio files.Download vlc player. However, it is not as convenient to play audio files on the VLC player as it is with another audio player like iTunes considering the short nature of most audio. If you are going to listen to something of any length, a VLC player would be a good idea. If you just want to listen to music, I suggest you find a different audio player.
    <a href="http://www.downloadvlcplayer.net/">download vlc player</a>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links