Music Player Problems

This is a discussion on Music Player Problems within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; I love my N1 but have been having several issues lately using the music player. New SD card didn't work, so far, replacement phone hasn't ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Music Player Problems

Music Player Problems

I love my N1 but have been having several issues lately using the music player. New SD card didn't work, so far, replacement phone hasn't fixed the issues either. Anyone else have problems?

Player locks up phone or just plays a few seconds of a song, and doesn't show all the songs/albums on the card.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

First off welcome to the nexus one forum

Second what file format are you putting on the phone because if a change of memory card and a replacement phone didn`t help then it has to be you. Either you are saving something in the wrong place or itís the wrong file format so if I were you I would make sure that it is in mp3 format because I know this one works.

Thanks for your help but silly question. I have an option about how songs are stored ion the SD card? How do I access that? I am a novice so basic info greatly appreciated. I am using Double Twist if that gives you any clue.

Well sorry I am not very familiar with double twist if you want to use that then I am not the one to ask. Although what I do is I made a music folder in my micro SD card this can be done by mounting your phone to your computer via USB then through your windows explorer (assuming your using a computer with windows) then just copy the music from your computer to the SD and you should be good to go. If you really want to use double twist then I would wait for someone else from the forum to give you a hand but this works for me.

thank you. I will try this. Really want music to work so I can "Walk" and "Talk" at the same time.

Ok keep me posted on if it works or not.

I have found a bug in double twist. If I download music through the phone double twist does not recognize the song. It just does not show up in the play list. Did anyone else notice this?

So that means you solved your problem?

If so cool good for you.

Hahah DudeRandom i was asking a question lol. I just had problems with double twist like the other guy.

oh ok then never mind.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links