New Member Here!

This is a discussion on New Member Here! within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Howdy all! I have finally taken the plunge and got rid of my iPhone and stepped up the the Nexus One, and oh man am ...

Thread: New Member Here!

New Member Here!

Howdy all! I have finally taken the plunge and got rid of my iPhone and stepped up the the Nexus One, and oh man am I pleased! Looking forward to learning about my new toy and chatting with you all (or at least some of yall')

EDIT: Also, the N1 I have is the T-Mobile version running on the AT&T network.. if anyone has a AT&T version and they are looking for a T-Mobile version please let me know!

Chris

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Glad you finally saw the light, Chris! Welcome to the amazing Android universe...may your learning curve be short and steep.

Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    Glad you finally saw the light, Chris! Welcome to the amazing Android universe...may your learning curve be short and steep.
    LOL

Sounds like you're pushing him off a cliff..... :rofl3:

Welcome aboard Chris!

haha, thanks guys. Lucky, the learning curve has only been a small bump in the road

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links