helloooo. new here but not to android phones.

This is a discussion on helloooo. new here but not to android phones. within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; well the names cuong and i've always been into smart phones. before i got the nexus one in june sometime i had a nokia n96, ...

Thread: helloooo. new here but not to android phones.

helloooo. new here but not to android phones.

well the names cuong and i've always been into smart phones. before i got the nexus one in june sometime i had a nokia n96, which was awesome but it was giving me problems; so i upgraded to the nexus one as soon as i got back from vietnam, otherwise i would have ordered it while i was in vietnam, but that wasn't a possibility because i tried and it told me it wasn't made for that country. lol. anyways. i noticed that every time i googled stuff about the nexus one it always brought me to this site, so i figured why not just make an account. WASSUP DUDES AND DUDETTES!!!

and does anyone have insight on the this rumor about the 'htc sidekick twist' coming out? i googled it like 3 months ago and there wasn't any good sources i could use to say that there was a chance, but now there's actually some sites saying "yeah it's true, t-mobile is saying that danger and htc are teaming up to come out with a phone called the sidekick twist. blah blah blah." and this isn't verbatim, i was just sayin.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Thanks for joining up, Cuong! Gotta love Google, for so many reasons :D

I've not heard anything about the phone of which you speak.,,,

Are you sure it was called Sidekick Twist? AFAIK, the Sidekick brand was sold to Microsoft who turned it into the flop known as the Kin and Kin2.

Quote Originally Posted by nickshertzer View Post
    Are you sure it was called Sidekick Twist? AFAIK, the Sidekick brand was sold to Microsoft who turned it into the flop known as the Kin and Kin2.
    Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    Thanks for joining up, Cuong! Gotta love Google, for so many reasons :D

I've not heard anything about the phone of which you speak.,,,
    not sure really. just a rumor. i was just laying in bed one day thinking if they were ever going to make one so i decided to look it up. let me see if i can find what i found the other day.

T-Mobile and HTC team up for Sidekick Twist – Android and Me

would seem neat imho.

KIN :thumbsdown:

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links