new to Androids; my third HTC Nexus one finally worked !

This is a discussion on new to Androids; my third HTC Nexus one finally worked ! within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Bought a Nexus one last June. I love Mac products (I was relatively late Mac converter but I haven't wanted to thrown ONE mac out ...

Thread: new to Androids; my third HTC Nexus one finally worked !

Smile new to Androids; my third HTC Nexus one finally worked !

Bought a Nexus one last June.

I love Mac products (I was relatively late Mac converter but I haven't wanted to thrown ONE mac out of a window in 5 years ! (I'd spent 35 years of battling crappy O.S.'s and can run windows on my mac just fine when needed) ,,,,,, Progress.

But the Mac phone just wouldn't work as I live in a very poor Cell reception area - for several carriers but especially AT&T

Bought a a nexus one in June - I like the O.S. etc., but it had some serious defects which made it a nightmare. The worst problem was that the phone made random phone calls, on its own, after I'd hang up from a call & put the phone down. It did this constantly, almost every day - and 1/3 of my contacts are international. My friends started to get irritated, after 2-3 weeks of calls, with no one on my end !

HTC replaced the phone with a reconditioned unit, which was worse than my new one - which I'd paid full price for. Finally 5 months later and after speaking with Senior people at HTC, I received a Nexus one phone that works.

I have some questions, and will post them,,,,,but thanks for having this forum - it seems to have a lot of knowledgeable members.

Thanks again, Tim B in Providence, RI

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome aboard, Tim. Glad you stuck with it...the Nexus is an excellent device...it's your luck that sucks

Howdy Tim! Nexus is still the creme de la creme, afaic! :D Enjoy!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links