Hello

This is a discussion on Hello within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi just got a Nexus One from ebay still waiting for it. I have been lurking here for a bit love the amount of info ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello

Hello

Hi just got a Nexus One from ebay still waiting for it. I have been lurking here for a bit love the amount of info i got here. Got sick of apple and decided on the switch. Hope I'll like it

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

No way you'll regret that decision, Adibee! You have seen the light, and there will be no looking back. :D

WELCOME. Enjoy the ride.

thanks alot, yea cant wait to get the phone in abt a week. I am amazed at the features and capabilities of this phone. My other option was to get a samsung captivate and unlock it to use on tmobile. But now I see this was a better choice keeping my fingers crossed

Quote Originally Posted by Adibee View Post
    thanks alot, yea cant wait to get the phone in abt a week. I am amazed at the features and capabilities of this phone. My other option was to get a samsung captivate and unlock it to use on tmobile. But now I see this was a better choice keeping my fingers crossed
    Oh you don`t even need to keep your fingers crossed the nexus one beats the captivate hands down hope you enjoy being a part of this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Adibee View Post
    Hi just got a Nexus One from ebay still waiting for it. I have been lurking here for a bit love the amount of info i got here. Got sick of apple and decided on the switch. Hope I'll like it

Welcome to you! You have made a great choice by getting the Nexus One. There are so many features, you will never be bored. I have had mine since February and still think it is the best phone in the world. At least for me.

Hope you like it as much. Welcome!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Google Nexus One Froyo
    Rooted ~ CM 6RC3~ CM6.0 N1~ Nightlies ~
    Was Using~ eViL's NXSense v.1.21.3 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink
    Was Using~ MicroMod's 2.12 Desire SuperHybrid
    Was Using~ MicroMod's Gingerbread CM7 Custom ROM v1.2 (DT's-Ap2Ext,Bat%,Themed
    Was Using ~ BlackDroid's Nexus One - UD 3.1.0Rom
    Was Using ~ CM 7 Gingerbread Green or Blue ExtremeMod ROM
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

Thanks alot guys, really excited still waiting anxiously for my phone. Just ordered the otterbox commuter to protect the bad boy. The seller was kind enough to add a 8 gig sd card with it. It did not come with any but he decided on one. I have been doing alot of research lately and found out the cyonagen mods and something known as flashing the roms. I kind of figured out cyonagen mods are something to do with the OS but what is flashing roms? I have been going through XDA forums too :D

Well flashing a ROM means that you will replace the stock ROM by a custom one like Cyanogen mod one stable version of Cyanogen mod is cm6. To flash cm6 you will need to root your phone this can be done by following a guide on this forum depending on the version of android you are running just type root in ``your build number´´ into the search option on this forum and you will find it. Once you are rooted you will need to flash a custom recovery like Clockwork mod recovery. Then just flash the ROM through recovery and you are done.

YESS!!! I just got the phone...AMAZING!!!! But I had a little problem see I skipped the initial setup but now cant get to get it back again I know i am a noob..

Well all you have to do is go to settings -> account settings -> then add a Gmail account if you don`t alertly have one you will have to make one and that is it.

Hey thanks alot. I have been playing around with my phone for a day and wow I am impressed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links