Hi from Germany

This is a discussion on Hi from Germany within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi there, been using the Nexus1 since May 2010 - and I love it. It has it's issues: it kinda reset itself once, and I ...

Thread: Hi from Germany

Hi from Germany

Hi there,

been using the Nexus1 since May 2010 - and I love it. It has it's issues: it kinda reset itself once, and I had to reset it once because of some taskkiller flooding my phone memory, once in a while it restarts... but else, this is so much fun (and productive...)

What I like best (apart from all the amazing features, apps and the like) is that it is totally independent of any desktop computer: no need to synch with any I this or that. It lives in the cloud.

Well - happy to be here and hope for some interesting talks.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Glad to have you aboard, gmulder. I've seen the occasional spontaneous restart, too, but it's really no big deal. This is an amazing device, with an equally amazing OS.

Thanks for joining us. We look forward to your participation, too!

Welcome to the best forum. I am sure you will find everything you want here for your N1.
    Rooted One Click Method 8/11/10
    Unlocked Bootloader 11/11/10
    Rom: CM7 RC1 w/ Honeybread theme

Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
    (I'll either find a way or make one)

DragonGunner

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links