Nexus S/Android newbie

This is a discussion on Nexus S/Android newbie within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi: Just got a Nexus S, and it's beautiful. So I'm looking forward to life with this phone for a year or two. One problem ...

Thread: Nexus S/Android newbie

Nexus S/Android newbie

Hi:

Just got a Nexus S, and it's beautiful. So I'm looking forward to life with this phone for a year or two.

One problem with it: the wired headset is too loud, and that even on the very lowest setting. Anybody else have this issue?

Best,
    Scott

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome to the forum

When you say headset do you mean the earphone that are included and are you check the right volume because in android there are 3 volumes in call ringer and media and neither one affects the others.

Dude: thanks for your response.

Yes. The headphones which came with the phone.

While you're in a call, there's only one way, as far as I can tell, to regulate the volume, and that's with the physical switch on the LHS of the phone. Even at its lowest setting, it's unbearably loud.

Or was, I should say.

Because I just went back to settings>sound>volume again, and I did something which appears to have fixed it. I moved the "Media" slider almost all the way to the left. Then I called my Voicemail. While there's not much range in-call, the volume was low enough.

Then I went back to the volume sound settings and moved the slider almost all the way to the right, which is where it was to begin with. Then I called VM again. The in-call adjustment range appears to be the same, but it's in that "acceptable" range.

Thanks,
    Scott

I looked for a "solved" button. Maybe there's one in the other sections of the forum.

Anyway, thanks.

Your welcome and what do you mean by a solved button because on this forum the threads always stay open (unless closed by the moderation team) and there is no solved status either just so you know.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links