Just got my Nexus One!

This is a discussion on Just got my Nexus One! within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; The problem I have though is that when I try and get to the market, my phone tells me it's not installed! I downloaded the ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Just got my Nexus One!

The problem I have though is that when I try and get to the market, my phone tells me it's not installed! I downloaded the apk's, put them on my sd card, allowed unauthorised applications but they wouldn't install. Any ideas?

Ya that is one of the reasons I wanted you to download ROM manager because in ROM manager on top of allowing you to go from the old frf50 froyo to frf91 there is an options to install gapps (Google apps) and the market is a gapp.

So how do I download superuser and ROM manager without the market then?

Ok well I guess when I said that I wasn't thinking, but any way you will have to do it with apk files here is a link to a site that has one for ROM manager from there download clockwork mod we will forget about superuser for now because it's more of a safety thing then a necessity it just acts like a firewall to prevent apps from using su permissions unless you allow it through the superuser app. The reason it is a good idea to have it is because without it any app that wants to do anything it wants with su.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links