New to the Nexus One/Android Community

This is a discussion on New to the Nexus One/Android Community within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hey there everyone, I bought my Nexus One in mid November and have loved it. Before my N1 I had the first 3 iPhones. Having ...

Thread: New to the Nexus One/Android Community

New to the Nexus One/Android Community

Hey there everyone,
    I bought my Nexus One in mid November and have loved it. Before my N1 I had the first 3 iPhones. Having had the best of both worlds, I can honestly say that I give the win to Android. I don't know if my opinion is clouded by the fact that my ONLY android device has been the N1, but, thats my opinion.

My N1 has Froyo and I like it quite a bit. What about Gingerbread is so different? Also, where would you suggest someone new to Android to be able to learn how rooting works intricately. I may be looking to experiment with my phone in the future.

I look forward to learning more.

-Mr.Anderson

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome Mr.Anderson

Well your right on the dot when you say android>IOS IMHO.

Gingerbread has a few ui changes and it runs faster that is a major part for most people. If you want to learn how to root and install custom ROMs then check out the nexus one development and hacking section of this forum. There are plenty of useful threads that can help you with anything you might want to know about rooting.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links