Newbie saying Hi

This is a discussion on Newbie saying Hi within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi! I'm Oxente (yeah, I know, it's weird, but it's from Brazil... pronounced oh-SHEN-tee) I'm so glad to escape from the Palm and Blackberry planets ...

Thread: Newbie saying Hi

Newbie saying Hi

Hi! I'm Oxente
    (yeah, I know, it's weird, but it's from Brazil... pronounced oh-SHEN-tee)
    I'm so glad to escape from the Palm and Blackberry planets where I've been trapped for the last 7-8 years! I'm staying with AT&T for now and have pretty strong Edge service here. Bought N1 used few weeks ago and enjoying discovering awesome capabilities almost daily. Love it so much more than my wifey's iPhone3G. So far can't get downloads... I started a thread 'bout that...
    Glad to find you guys!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Hey welcome aboard don't worry about the weird name it's not a big deal it's just a good thing that your here and being a part of our forum

Quote Originally Posted by Oxente View Post
    Hi! I'm Oxente
    (yeah, I know, it's weird, but it's from Brazil... pronounced oh-SHEN-tee)
    I'm so glad to escape from the Palm and Blackberry planets where I've been trapped for the last 7-8 years! I'm staying with AT&T for now and have pretty strong Edge service here. Bought N1 used few weeks ago and enjoying discovering awesome capabilities almost daily. Love it so much more than my wifey's iPhone3G. So far can't get downloads... I started a thread 'bout that...
    Glad to find you guys!
    Welcome to the forum!

As I was answering a few of your questions in another thread, there were some points I wanted to help you with regard to the use of forums.

You mentioned that you would like to know a bit more about how to research specific topics. To do so, go in the main page and use the Search on the top right corner. It's typically like this for most Forums.

That's a simple search feature, but you can access advanced search options as well.

Now, in specific threads, say the Technical problems one (Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports - Nexus One/Nexus S Forum - Google Phone Forum), you can do another search by using the tool bar on the top of the thread you're in.

This option is available once you enter a new Topic and a Thread.

Think of the structure of a Forum like this:

A Forum is composed of many Topics which are themselves filled with Threads.

This might get useful to navigate around If you have any questions, feel free to ask, that's what this site is for Keep in mind that the Topics are there for a reason and Hijacking a Thread is frowned upon, if not punishable after warnings.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links