Gonna be getting a Nexus S tomorrow, Or should i? NEED HELP! dont wanna choose wrong

This is a discussion on Gonna be getting a Nexus S tomorrow, Or should i? NEED HELP! dont wanna choose wrong within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hey guys, ive always just bought random phones but now im really liking the look of android, specifically the Nexus S, however ive come to ...

Thread: Gonna be getting a Nexus S tomorrow, Or should i? NEED HELP! dont wanna choose wrong

Gonna be getting a Nexus S tomorrow, Or should i? NEED HELP! dont wanna choose wrong

Hey guys, ive always just bought random phones but now im really liking the look of android, specifically the Nexus S, however ive come to find out it doesnt support 720p or expandable memory, and i just wondered what it has over the Samsung Galaxy s, apart from gingerbread, because its been confirmed that the galaxy s will get gingerbread, so yeah i had my heart absolutely set on the Nexus, however it seems that the galaxy s would be a better choice, HD video, expandable memory, etc.

Please offer me your insight as i need to make up my mind before tomorrow where im signed up for 18 months lol.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Defiantly between NS and SGS go with the nexus. I say that because for one it is pure Google so the thing is not loaded with bloatware and you will get updates first. For two it is unlocked so if you ever decide that you want to change carrier, go right ahead and there is not problem. For three you get a front facing camera so you can have video chat something that I think will start being very popular very soon. The other thing is that you will have NFC which may or may not start being popular soon.

Now do you really need to have more than 16GB of internal memory? And if you decide to root then you can have 720p if you want.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links