Introduce Myself...

This is a discussion on Introduce Myself... within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Lo All Had an XT720 as my first android experience but was sadly made light of the phone by pickpocket scum. Now own a Nexus ...

Thread: Introduce Myself...

Introduce Myself...

Lo All

Had an XT720 as my first android experience but was sadly made light of the phone by pickpocket scum. Now own a Nexus One since the beginning of the year thanks to a good mate

Miss the excellent (by mobile phone standards) camera the XT possessed. Don't miss Motorola's reluctance to update the XT beyond 2.1.

Found the N1 to be a good experience otherwise, apart from an SMS bug (already posted, any advice useful, ect.)

Not much to say about me personally, apart from having a vinyl habit that's beginning to strain the floors of my house, a love of high end audio and a passion for music that most people would define as an indecipherable dirge!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I'm also an audiophile, and slightly less obsessed vinyl junkie. Welcome to the forum, and the world of Nexus.

Most of my equipment is considered 'vintage', and either bought new when I sold audio in the 80's, or bought used (and more affordably). Names represented here:
    Nakamichi, Denon, Perreaux, Belles, Harman/Kardon Citation, A/D/S, VTL, Apogee, Dynaco, SOTA, Sonus, Shure, and a few more current pieces.

What do you have?

Welcome to the forum
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

WERA689:- Very much a who's who of old school hi-fi

I have a Linn Sondek/Lingo/Ekos/Audio Technica AT-OC9 (replaced recently deceased Linn Troika, saving for re-tip). Sondek is up to Trampolinn upgrade - Keel is desired but financially out of reach for now. Phono stage is self built based on Naim MC phono stage but PSU is my own design.

Amplification is Musical Fidelity TriVista 300. Speakers are Celestion A3's. CD is Musical Fidelity A3 CD. Not a massive fan of CD's - still have less than 100, whereas I have approaching 1,000 vinyls.

Speaker cables are Kimber 8TC and interconnects are Chord Chorus.

Sadly the current house lets it all down as the listening room is far from ideal but there are plans afoot to change that

Quote Originally Posted by blakerock View Post
    Are you sure? I could have sworn I just saw her backstage. Alright, thanks.

*Posted from my sweet rooted Nexus One

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links