New Member.

This is a discussion on New Member. within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi All, New to the forum thingy but been using android for about 7 months. Had an LG GT540 but wanted something a bit faster ...

Thread: New Member.

New Member.

Hi All,

New to the forum thingy but been using android for about 7 months. Had an LG GT540 but wanted something a bit faster so last week got myself a Nexus S.

Never Rooted a phone and don't even know where to start but am interested in finding out if it is worth rooting the NS or not.

Any Hints or tips would be appreciated.

Thanks Jon.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome to the forums

Rooting will help you take full advantage and control of your phone. Totally worth it.

Rooting method will depend if you want to unlock the bootloader or not (keep warranty safe or not) and on the version of your OS.

*Posted from my sweet Nexus One

Thanks for the welcome. Need to learn more about rooting before I decide if its worth it for me. I suppose I've got the old gt540 to play around with

Sent from my Nexus S

Quote Originally Posted by noj78 View Post
    Hi All,

New to the forum thingy but been using android for about 7 months. Had an LG GT540 but wanted something a bit faster so last week got myself a Nexus S.

Never Rooted a phone and don't even know where to start but am interested in finding out if it is worth rooting the NS or not.

Any Hints or tips would be appreciated.

Thanks Jon.
    Hi dear all member's of this forum, I am new to this link and wanted to know about the discussion's and topics. Is there any one know about the new themes for the android...?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links