Heya N1/NS members!

This is a discussion on Heya N1/NS members! within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Just joined recently because I hope to get a Nexus S this month. At least hopefully thats when they're releasing it in Canada. I'm a ...

Thread: Heya N1/NS members!

Heya N1/NS members!

Just joined recently because I hope to get a Nexus S this month. At least hopefully thats when they're releasing it in Canada.
    I'm a noob when it comes to new phones because I'll admit it, I'm still using my N82. I can't help it, it has a good camera

=]

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Hey welcome aboard although I'm here in Canada and I haven't heard that the nexus S was coming here any time soon where did you hear that??? either way welcome to the forum.

Heard it from Dave Dobbins himself

Mobilicity CEO confirms they'll launch the Nexus S in March... along with Rogers, Bell and TELUS | MobileSyrup.com

It's quite a long video and unfortunately I don't remember which part that he mentions mobilicity will have the nexus s. =]

Oh cool thanks for the heads up although I'm going to be looking into an Atrix as my next phone but this is good news to anyone here in Canada who has been waiting for the nexus S.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links