Lost my facebook widget from the home screen of Nexus one

This is a discussion on Lost my facebook widget from the home screen of Nexus one within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi all, I have a Nexus One bought from the US and and using it in United Arab Emirates with Etisalat as the serive provider. ...

Thread: Lost my facebook widget from the home screen of Nexus one

Lost my facebook widget from the home screen of Nexus one

Hi all,

I have a Nexus One bought from the US and and using it in United Arab Emirates with Etisalat as the serive provider. The O.S is 2.3.3 (Ginger Bread). My facebook widget on the home screen, which showed updates from friends was a little patchy, so i thought maybe be deleting it from the the home screen, and dragging it back from the installed applications would solve the issue. So i did just that, but never managed to get that facebook desktop widget back.
    Since this didn't help, i uninstalled the app and re-installed it again, but again to no avail.

Can anyone guide me how to get my facebook desktop widget back.

Thanks

--Shiraz

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Just find an open area on a home screen, and long press the empty spot. You'll get a list of things to choose from. Select Widgets, then scroll down 'til you see Facebook. Tap that, and bingo! It'll ask you what size to make the widget, and put it there.

And welcome to the best place there is to answer your questions!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links