Ginger bread help

This is a discussion on Ginger bread help within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi I have had a nexus one for over 9 months now. It came with 2.1 and then I got updates for 2.2, 2.2.2 and ...

Thread: Ginger bread help

Ginger bread help

Hi I have had a nexus one for over 9 months now.
    It came with 2.1 and then I got updates for 2.2, 2.2.2 and 2.3.
    Now I have the ginger bread. Two months ago I broke the display of the phone
    not the LCD, just the touch panel. The OS then was 2.2.2. I updated to 2.3 in february. Now I have an issue with my touch response
    the main problems are
    1)The touch doesn't respond sometimes, I have to press the power button then make the phone work.
    2)while texting, input is sometimes taken automatically without me typing
    3)The phone hangs, when it does I press the power button and try to see if the slide works. I basically do it till the slide works, sometimes i do it for a couple of times.
    4)the bluetooth sync with my car is terrible, the only issue is iphone 4 does a better job.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Well that's good at least it not just me.I just got my nexus and as soon as I powered it up I got the 2.3.3 update and I was wondering if it was my phone that's was screwy.down side I have no idea how to fixed I just upper next update is soon and fixes the issues

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links