Hello

This is a discussion on Hello within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hello everyone I have had my Nexus one for about a year now and I love it, but recently it seems my power button is ...

Thread: Hello

Hello

Hello everyone

I have had my Nexus one for about a year now and I love it, but recently it seems my power button is acting up. When I hit my power button the phone comes on then the screen shuts down and I have to re hit the power button again , sometimes I have to do this 2 or 3 times. Could be a coincidence but it started happening after I got a version update.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I think it's a coincidence. Some users have had problems with the power button. I'm not one of them, so far.

Well I'm with WERA on this one probably a coincidence although there are people having problems with gingerbread so it could be that but I doubt it. If you want to know for sure then you could you the passimg method and restore a previous version but that would wipe your phone so I don't think you want to do that but if you are really determined to know then it is an option.

Dude , I didnt realise this untill I read it in another thread , Since the Gingerbread update my screen now rolls up rather than fade away . I now have to tap my power button quickly , if I press it slow the screen will light up then go off. So I dont think Im having power button issues. Im now using a new rubber skin with a raised section over the power button so turning on and off the phone is much easier than my old case that made the power button seem recessed .

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links