Hi all and need help

This is a discussion on Hi all and need help within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi guys/gals, Introduction This is munchy here, I boughy my first Android in April 2010 , the Samsung Spica i5700 and the first time I ...

Thread: Hi all and need help

Hi all and need help

Hi guys/gals,

Introduction
    This is munchy here, I boughy my first Android in April 2010 , the Samsung Spica i5700 and the first time I was rooting it, I ended up going into a semi-brick (using Odin is a pain in the a$$) and spent a sleepless night trying to recover the device and well I did it. Ever since that day I have'nt looked back and end up flashing it with a custom ROM 4-5 times a week. I still own the spica my passion for the spica ended up in me being one of the mods over at samdroid forum.

I am also the admin @ news.samdroid.net and onwer @ androidnews.co.in

I am getting my dream phone the Nexus One tommorrow and I plan the root the baby as soon as it lands here in India (getting it from the US).

I am also a n00b at kernel development, I know how to compile a kernel for the Spica.

Other than Android I love Forumula 1 (Ferrari all the way) , EPL (Manchester United for Life), add to that watching TV series, I have watched Prison Break 3 times and as of now I am on Dexter Season 5, 24 is the next in line. Music - I listen to Limp Bizkit, Three Days Grace, Bally Sagoo, SOAD. I love driving my 225cc black motorbike around in town and on hilly roads.

Hope to meet a lot of like-minded Android lovers out here and to learn more.

Help
    What ROM do I go in for once I root the N1.

Regards,
    Munchy
    PS:- I have read the rules of this forum and hope I have not broken any rules.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome Munchy!

Check this out! Lots of Roms to choose from on the Nexus.

http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...roms-list.html
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

^ Thanks a lot dude, only a few hours left until I get my hands on the baby .. :D

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links