Downloading music: How to n1

This is a discussion on Downloading music: How to n1 within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; I didn't think i was a tech dummy but i can't figure out how to download part of my itunes library from my mac to ...

Thread: Downloading music: How to n1

Angry Downloading music: How to n1

I didn't think i was a tech dummy but i can't figure out how to download part of my itunes library from my mac to my nexus one (8gb chip) and if its in the tutorial i went right by it, so i'd appreciate any help offered. Thanks.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Connect via usb and drag and drop the music files to you sd card.
    I think there's on app on the market called iSync or something, check that out as well.
    This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time.

I use estrongs file manager from the phone to connect to my pc over wifi, and just copy files across.

If I'm away from home, I sometimes connect to my home pc with TeamViewer, and use upload the files to Dropbox, where I can access them from my phone...

I also use Skytunes to stream music directly from my home pc to my phone, which is really cool!

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links