problem on gingerbread for n1

This is a discussion on problem on gingerbread for n1 within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Has anyone experienced any problems with the Smileys disappearing on gingerbread? I have a nexus one running gingerbread and sometimes when I hold down the ...

Thread: problem on gingerbread for n1

Unhappy problem on gingerbread for n1

Has anyone experienced any problems with the Smileys disappearing on gingerbread? I have a nexus one running gingerbread and sometimes when I hold down the Smiley face on the keyboard to bring up the menu of Smiley faces it sometimes doesn't appear, and the only way to get them to show up again is to reboot the phone. Anyone else experiencing this???

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Nope sorry.

Posted from my sweet Nexus One on GB via Hit'n'Yak

I've noticed a few wierd things with the keyboard. If you have another keyboard installed, you can switch to the other keyboard and them back again and that should fix it (it's easier than rebooting). To do this, just long press a test field and choose input method...

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

The smiley menu does seem to function differently than it did in froyo though I can't recall the differences exactly since I can't see froyo now on my phone. But I didn't remember having to press and hold the smiley menu before to keep it open. Either way the new way seems more annoying.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links