Greetings from Cochituate, MA!

This is a discussion on Greetings from Cochituate, MA! within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; I'm delighted to have found an active and helpful forum of Nexus users! I was one of the early adopters of the Nexus One over ...

Thread: Greetings from Cochituate, MA!

Android Lurker extraspecialbitter's Avatar

Greetings from Cochituate, MA!

I'm delighted to have found an active and helpful forum of Nexus users! I was one of the early adopters of the Nexus One over a year ago, purchasing it unlocked from the Google website. First I just used my existing AT&T SIM card, but I switched to T-Mobile for their 3G support. Coverage in suburban New England can be spotty, but it's fine at home and in my workplace, and especially closer to downtown Boston.

I'm an IT veteran currently working at a high-tech company in Waltham, MA, surrounded by other geeks unafraid of trying new things. At home my setup is strictly Linux (CrunchBang Linux, to be exact), and I tend to make phone, MP3 player and other technical decisions based upon their ease of integration with my current setup.

I'm still loving the Nexus One. So far the only advantage I'm seeing in the Nexus S is losing the silly track button and gaining a forward-facing camera, but I'll certainly learn more visiting this forum. I'm looking forward to it!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

welcome aboard!
    Other phones will make fun of your virgin phone. Then your virgin phone will feel ugly and fat. It will have self esteem issues and start to hang around iPhones. Then it will end up in a dark drawer next to a dirty iPod and a whole lot of regrets. Is this want you want WERA!!
    For the love of God and your Nexus One. Root it!!!:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Welcome to the forum, bitter! I was born in Newton, MA, and my mom grew up in Worcester!

Android Lurker extraspecialbitter's Avatar
    WERA689 - as Stephen Wright would say, "it's a small world, but I wouldn't want to paint it."

He also said "You can't have everything...where would you put it?" Love that guy

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links