Hi new here...

This is a discussion on Hi new here... within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; I was on a hunt for a clean factory spec NexusOne for weeks.. While being sick in the hospital for a few days i found ...

Thread: Hi new here...

Hi new here...

I was on a hunt for a clean factory spec NexusOne for weeks..

While being sick in the hospital for a few days i found on locally and asked my brother to pick it up for me..

Long story short its rooted, hacked etc. all of the above running MUIU..Looks pretty cool but much overkill for me..So im here to learn more about it so that i can actually use the phone..

Forums pretty cool..Im gonna stick around..sorry for being a noob...

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome!
    You've got a great phone, and I'm sure you're gonna love it!
    Lots of friendly, helpful people here, too... xD

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk

Ya this is a great forum, AFAIK everybody loves it here and as far as being a noob everybody was there once so I wouldn't worry to much no question is a stupid question and everybody here is here to help you out. Welcome to the forum

Thanks for the welcomes! Im just trying not to brick it!

So far from just skimming through pages and random google searches i cant restore the phone back to factory settings due to the bootlocker..is there a factory style ROM i can dl (still have to learn to load, launch roms etc.)

Anyone running MUIU? I cant DL anything from the market..it just sits there buffering?

That's very strange you can go back to stock the only thing is the bootloader will stay unlocked. Now instead of stock may I suggest cyanogen. If you want to take a look at different ROMs I would check out this thread http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...roms-list.html now for your first few times (until you get comfortable in recovery) I would use clockwork mod 2.5 (not 3.x because there are many issues with these) and ROM manager to flash your ROMs because it is much simpler but when you start to get comfortable in recovery I would give Amon-RA a try.

Your market problem may be sure to damages files on your SD. Hook up you card to a PC and run scandisk...

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links