New Android owner

This is a discussion on New Android owner within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hello everyone! I just bought a nexus one and I am waiting for it to ship....should have it this week or early next. It says ...

Thread: New Android owner

Smile New Android owner

Hello everyone!

I just bought a nexus one and I am waiting for it to ship....should have it this week or early next.
    It says it has Android OS v2.3 GINGERBREAD and that the phone was rooted (have no idea what that means!)

I bought it because I am so tired of this stupid iPhone and all the crap I have to deal with from using it. I recently bought a Xoom tab and I couldn't believe how much better it was than the iPad! I tried out both of them and the Xoom was miles above and beyond the iPad. I started reading about the Android phones and realized they were just like my Xoom and I knew I had to have one!!

Anyway, I just thought I would ask for any advice you could give me and say that it's nice to be here!! Cheers!

-David

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome aboard! xD

Theres a load of advise that people could give, but it's probably easier to play with the phone, and then ask specific questions...

You're gonna love the phone, and this site! xD

Welcome ! glad to see another one did awaken from iPhone and iPad blindness

Enjoy !

"Rooted" is like "jailbreaking" an iPhone. It unlocks some files. By doing so you'll have more freedom customizing the phone, have access to more apps and be able to flash custom roms, kernals and radios! Have fun!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links