After rooting my Nexus One, it is rebooting for every 5 minutes.

This is a discussion on After rooting my Nexus One, it is rebooting for every 5 minutes. within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi, I have unlocked the bootloader and rooted my Nexus One phone as per the steps given at the website "androidandme" ( Video: How to ...

Thread: After rooting my Nexus One, it is rebooting for every 5 minutes.

After rooting my Nexus One, it is rebooting for every 5 minutes.

Hi,

I have unlocked the bootloader and rooted my Nexus One phone as per the steps given at the website "androidandme" (Video: How to unlock and root a Nexus One – Android and Me). Once after completing the process, phone is rooted but it is rebooting for every five minutes by throwing an error message “Process system is not responding.” with buttons ‘Force Close’, ‘Wait’ & ‘Report’.
    Please help me. How to come out of this situation? Please Please...help me

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    Vijay

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

After you unlocked the bootloader did you root if yes then with what method? And did you flash a custom ROM.

Install ROM Manager, and use it to Fix Permissions. Install Titanium Backup, and use the Problems option to install a compatible version of busybox. Reboot...

After rooting my Nexus One, it is rebooting for every 5 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by Dude Random21 View Post
    After you unlocked the bootloader did you root if yes then with what method? And did you flash a custom ROM.
    Many thanks for your response.

Yes, I have rooted my phone after unlocking the bootloader. Below are the steps I followed to unlock the bootloader and root a Nexus One. After rooting the phone I have flashed the below ROM
    http://n0rp.chemlab.org/android/nexu...0.1-signed.zip
    MD5Sum: 7b37d4313ea4a6dc2107352d837380df

Please help me with detailed steps as I'm new to android.

Thanks in advance.

After rooting my Nexus One, it is rebooting for every 5 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by danger-rat View Post
    Install ROM Manager, and use it to Fix Permissions. Install Titanium Backup, and use the Problems option to install a compatible version of busybox. Reboot...

Many thanks for your response.

As I'm new to android platform, can I request detailed steps with links to ROM manager to perform this activity please?

Thanks in advance.

Ok well the ROM you posted was from way back when the nexus one was first coming out so I would suggest another ROM like cm6.1.1 or cm7 Latest Version - CyanogenMod Wiki (look for the section for nexus one and pick one then chose the respecting gapps at the bottom of the page) flash it from recovery like you probably did the other ROM then everything should work fine.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links