Starting a Thread or asking for some advise.

This is a discussion on Starting a Thread or asking for some advise. within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; I wanted to start a Thread or ask for some advise. But I have no idea how. I could really use some helping getting to ...

Thread: Starting a Thread or asking for some advise.

Unhappy Starting a Thread or asking for some advise.

I wanted to start a Thread or ask for some advise. But I have no idea how. I could really use some helping getting to that point.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Expose your problem and we'll see

Posted from my sweet Nexus One on GB via Hit'n'Yak

OMG I am probably the dumbest person in the world. My Samsung Nexus S met water for the first time. For one it was on, Two I didn't even think before I shut it off, took the battery out and started to try and dry it ASAP. Now for another bad part, I put the battery back in and tried to turn it back on as soon as I got the battery back in. I didn't even wait. Now I am trying the "bag of rice" trick, thinking I may be to late already. My menu keys at the bottom turn on, my home key, the back button, the options and the other button, but I only have a black screen, I can hear everything happening, but cannot see it. Am I completely lost now and without an have to go back to my Blackberry or maybe is there hope? I am so sad right now.

Should have tried the rice bag trick right away... looks like your screen might have suffered from it.

Like princess lea was saying : i have a bad feeling about this...

Maybe some other members might have tricks up their sleeves to help... good luck

I think the biggest problem most face when this happens is the panic-stricken urge to turn the phone on and see if it works. Far better to let it dry out on its' own, unpowered, and hope for the best. If water is still present on the motherboard when power is restored, the odds of a short circuit are MUCH higher. I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya, PeeNat, but at this point, your odds are probably 50-50 or worse, sorry to say.

I must be the luckiest person on earth right now. I hit 24 hours in the bag of rice and when I turned my phone on today, it was like nothing had happened. Thank heavens. Don't think I could of afforded to fork out another almost 6 hundred dollars for another. I got all the tricks from this website also, so thanks everyone! I sure tried using and my Blackberry today while my phone healed and I was not liking it for sure anymore. Haha it felt way to small and I had no idea how to use it without a touch screen. lol Thanks again.

That is fantastic news! Congratulations and welcome back! You, ma'am are very very lucky!

Woot woot

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links