Would you buy a new Nexus one on ebay?

This is a discussion on Would you buy a new Nexus one on ebay? within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; I want to buy my first smartphone, and many of them look too large or too flimsy for me. I can get a new, unlocked ...

Thread: Would you buy a new Nexus one on ebay?

Would you buy a new Nexus one on ebay?

I want to buy my first smartphone, and many of them look too large or too flimsy for me. I can get a new, unlocked AT&T version of the Nexus One on ebay. I have heard that it is sturdy. Would htc honor the warranty? What questions should I ask the vendor? Do members of this community think this is a good idea, and if not, what would you recommend as an alternative? Do you find the Nexus S to be a good replacement? I would very much appreciate your advice!

Judy in Texas

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Why not I did it :D

Well I would still recommend the nexus one it's still a great phone. HTC should honor the warranty the only reason they would not is if it is expired. As far as asking questions you should ask if it's the at&t version or the t-mobile version to make sure it works with your carrier. Also you can ask if it is the slcd or amoled version although this is not a big deal because there is not much difference. And finally ask if it is rooted and if the bootloader is unlocked (rooted means hacked and the bootloader being unlocked means your warranty is void). This will pretty much cover everything that I can think of.

Thank you, Dude. Do any other members have a comment?

Judy in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by Judy in Texas View Post
    I can get a new, unlocked AT&T version of the Nexus One on ebay.
    Are you sure this is actually new? I don't know where they would get a new one today. Maybe it is unused, but I doubt it still has HTC's full 1 year warranty.

AT&T ne:nexusx:us S on AT&T
    AT&T ne:nexusx:us one on Taiwan Mobile [Missing in Taipei]
    Archos 70 with UrukDroid

Amazon still carries the unlocked(no contract) TMO version for $275 OTD, but I don't know for how long.

Wow, I wasn't aware of that. Cool, my 1 year 3 month old phone doesn't seem so old since I changed to CM7.

AT&T ne:nexusx:us S on AT&T
    AT&T ne:nexusx:us one on Taiwan Mobile [Missing in Taipei]
    Archos 70 with UrukDroid

I bought on ebay from a power seller and good comments and got ripped off. Was the 1st and last time. A chance that it was only 10$.

*Posted from my sweet Nexus One on GB via Hit'n'Yak

Smile

I bought my N1 on ebay got a good deal on it and it was in mint condition,still use it everyday and am totally happy w the purchase

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links