Hi all! Heres my story...

This is a discussion on Hi all! Heres my story... within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; so about two years ago, when i entered my freshman year of high school, my father got me my first phone, as promised. we went ...

Thread: Hi all! Heres my story...

Hi all! Heres my story...

so about two years ago, when i entered my freshman year of high school, my father got me my first phone, as promised. we went to the tmobile dealer and he signed up for a new contract for the three of us, (mom, dad,me). since it was my first phone, i wasnt exactly making any demands (beggars cant be choosers!), so i got a pretty nice blackberry pearl flip:blackberry:. it was the only decent phone that didnt require a data plan, but im grateful as i know not everyones first phone is that good.

so anyway, no data plan, 300 txts a month, and a bb pearl. i was excited to use it. but about a month in i lost it. i made my mom drive everywhere id been that whole day, but we couldnt find it.so i went on ebay the following day and used my own savings to buy a used blackberry pearl that was t-mo compatible.

about 6 months later, the opportunity arose for me to get an iphone. my friend was upgrading to an i4, so he said hed sell me his 3g. after a bit of haggling, i managed to seal the deal for my 16g ipod touch and $60.:iphone:
    man i LOVED that phone. after doing my homework and getting in on some jailbreaking action, the opportunitys were endless. the phone itself was also very durable. i dropped it completley in water, and it stayed in for about 5 seconds b4 i took it out, and it still worked perfectly!
    then, about 1.5 months ago, i got an offer i couldnt resist from another friend. $220 for my (heavily) used iphone 3g. after checking ebay, i realized this was an amazing offer i couldnt pass up. i sold!

i realized after 4 days or so that i couldnt live with my bb pearl. (remember that? i still kept it around as my spare). so i went on ebay to buy a new phone, as i was still under contract with t-mo. i was gonna spring for a 3gs, but i was comparing specs and realized that android phones were whooping the 3gs in terms of specs. i was gonna go for the G2, but that was out of my price range. so after a week of research, i found a phone with a high resoultion screen, and a nifty 1ghz processor. it was called the nexus one.:nexusx:

i managed to get a used n1 off ebay for about 235$. i was really happy as it came in the original white box, with all the original accessories. (original: battery, headphones, charger, sleeve, etc.). it also came with a 8gb sd card. and most importantly, it had no cosmetic scratches!

i love android now. the freedom, the customization, the GPS!!! ( :iphone: ur gps sucked im sorry.) im learnin pretty quick, and now im pretty adept at android.

i was lookin for people to discuss my b-e-a utiful nexus one with, as no one else has it at school. i came across this forum

sorry for the essay!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Btw the nexus was completely unlocked. It is not rooted, its the official unlocked 500$ version

Sent from my SEXYYY Nexus One using Tapatalk

Welcome, and congrats on a great choice of phone! xD

You'll certainly get the opportunity to talk about it a lot on this site!!

Quote Originally Posted by IL Professore View Post
    Btw the nexus was completely unlocked. It is not rooted, its the official unlocked 500$ version

Sent from my SEXYYY Nexus One using Tapatalk
    Welcome to the site. You'll find all the answers here.

Just one note to start... there never was a "locked" N1. Locked bootloader, yes. Locked phone, no.

Wat evs. There is a T-Mobile nexus. I have much to learn about, such as bootloader and such. Thx tho

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links