Nexus on Virgin Mobile?

This is a discussion on Nexus on Virgin Mobile? within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi all, I am new here.. I was a droid user when it first came out and have switched to a samsung intercept on virgin ...

Thread: Nexus on Virgin Mobile?

Nexus on Virgin Mobile?

Hi all,

I am new here.. I was a droid user when it first came out and have switched to a samsung intercept on virgin mobile to save money.. I'm an android fanatic and have done a little rooting.. My Samsung Intercept phone is pretty basic and actuallly not even as powerful as my droid1 was..

The reason I came here was to ask this question.. I have seen some people do this online.. But It's hard to prove it's even possible..

Can you somehow root a nexus one and modify it to work on virgin mobile? I've seen people do it with EVO's also.. I think if you trick VM into thinking the nexus one is a different phone it can work.. I'd love it if anyone could help or point me in the right direction. I'd sell my intercept and buy a used nexus easily.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I don't where you are,I'm in Edmonton Canada,and since I bought this phone I've tried,Fido,Rogers,virgin,and wind similar cards and all have worked in my n1,(for calling&txt),as for data windmobile and Rogers were the only two I got the data to work.not sure though if the others work as I don't know or could find there apn settings.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

I should have specified.. oops.

I am in the US and virgin mobile uses CDMA and the sprint cellphone towers. It doesn't uses a sim card like better countries have.. I was trying to figure out if there is a hack I can do.. To make it work on virgin mobile network.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links