Intro and Greetings

This is a discussion on Intro and Greetings within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hey all, I have recently come to my sense and come over from the Cult of Apple. I have been interested in the Droid system ...

Thread: Intro and Greetings

Intro and Greetings

Hey all, I have recently come to my sense and come over from the Cult of Apple. I have been interested in the Droid system and OS for some time, but was pleased with my old phone until recently.

I am also an avid supporter of all things Google, so the Nexus One is a logical choice for me to gravitate to. After some initial User Generated connection issues, my experience has been wonderful. I am slightly overwhelmed with the choices on apps, and having some issues adapting to the Android Market - but given some time I will adapt and overcome.

I am from the Jailbreak school of thought, so I will be rooting eventually after I learn all about it to maximize the One's functionality. I have a programmer's background, and am very excited to play with the SDK and perhaps add some value to the community!

Thanks for reading, and hey!

Mathew

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Wicked,welcome to the darkside Mathew,you've just joined in my opinion the best and most helpful community.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Yes welcome aboard and if you plan on rooting soon I suggest you check out the development and hacking section of the forum lots of useful stuff in there and if ever you need some help just ask

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links