Hello All

This is a discussion on Hello All within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Looks like i have stumbled across a site filled with folks who dig their N1 as much as I do. I bought mine Jan 2010 ...

Thread: Hello All

Hello All

Looks like i have stumbled across a site filled with folks who dig their N1 as much as I do. I bought mine Jan 2010 and, except for the crappy charger plug(charger side), am regularly proud of my mighty phone. Has anyone seen the new HP magnetic connector on their new tiny Palmish offerings? pretty neat. Similar to Apple's power jack. I would have given alot for that set-up on my N1. Its brilliant.

Now it's about time for an upgrade, so I will check the forums for recommendations. Nexus s II?

About time for a battery, so I will check the forums for recommendations. I think my son can get lots of use out of this one for quite some time. After I replace the charger for the 4th time.

Richard

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

About time you joined up here! :D

I still have and use my Nexus One, but I've added a Motorola Atrix to my account, too. I love all the extra on board storage compared to the N1, and I'm still waiting to see the dual core processore reach maturity. But there's not much that can replace the AMOLED screen of the Nexus.....IT"S GORGEOUS!

As for batteries, the only non factory batts I'd recommend are from Seidio. I have one of their extended batteries for the N1, and it's great, if a little bulky. I think they offer one in the stock size as well. I've heard many bad reports of ebay batteries being wildly over-rated for mAh, and offering nearly no life compared to stock on a comparable charge.

Anyway, welcome to the forum....there's a TON of good info here, about anything and everything Nexus related. Dig in!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links