Nexus Newbie

This is a discussion on Nexus Newbie within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi all, I am new(proud) owner of the Google Nexus cellphone and also new to this website. If any one can suggest any APPS or ...

Thread: Nexus Newbie

Nexus Newbie

Hi all,

I am new(proud) owner of the Google Nexus cellphone and also new to this website. If any one can suggest any APPS or any tech advice it would be greatly appreciated. GREAT SITE!!!!!! AWESOME.

Thank you,

ChrisHackIT

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome aboard

As for tips if your looking into getting the ultimate experience out of your phone then I would suggest you look into rooting it can be very rewarding but can also be very risky if you don't know what your doing so my advice is read up as much as you can before you attempt anything.

Enjoy the forum

Welcome aboard, ChrishackiT! Glad to have you here! It's hard to recommend apps...there's just so many out there now! The Market has grown quite rapidly.

Perhaps if you gave us some areas of interest (games, calendars, news, etc) we could more easily direct you to some good ones. Most of us have had our Nexxi for quite a while, and there is a wealth of knowledge here.

Make yourself at home, and ask whatever you want to know. We're happy to help.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links