Howdi (and off to a bad start!)

This is a discussion on Howdi (and off to a bad start!) within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hey guys, I've joined this forum because I've been given a Nexus One ... and so happens it doesn't work. Much research on all android/modaco ...

Thread: Howdi (and off to a bad start!)

Howdi (and off to a bad start!)

Hey guys,

I've joined this forum because I've been given a Nexus One ... and so happens it doesn't work.

Much research on all android/modaco forums have loosely steered me to believe I'm holding onto a brick here. (7 vibration non-starter)

Anyhow, I'm Neil, I live in England... and I'm keen enthusiast in hack/modding phones. Previous projects have been down the SE route.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

This is from another member's response to another poster. Found thru goolgle but lost page so can't credit, sorry

No, one step solution but options

Nexus one Froze, Vibrates 7 Times, Wont Boot - xda-developers
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Thanks for your reply there rugmankc, I have already contacted HTC regarding this problem and am now waiting to hear their response. I am feeling good vibes that they will repair it for free. It is a stock phone no mods done to it yet.

Good luck on the repair
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Unfortunately I don't think they will repair for free because you are out of warranty (they stopped selling N1's within a year ago as far as I remember). Although I'll keep my fingers crossed that you do

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links