finally got my nexus one

This is a discussion on finally got my nexus one within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; iv been wanting one for about 3 yrs, got on ebay, bought on for 114.00 used but was in good shape, running cyanagen mod 7, ...

Thread: finally got my nexus one

Smile finally got my nexus one

iv been wanting one for about 3 yrs, got on ebay, bought on for 114.00 used but was in good shape, running cyanagen mod 7, smooth, amoled screen looks great, i was afraid to try one when they first come out cause with a contract only tmo had them, and couldnt afford full price. i still think its the best phone all around, its unlocked so i dont know who im going with. but glad to have it.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome to the community, Cartersville! Snellville here, and had an N1 since it became available on ATT. I'm due for an upgrade now, but I haven't seen the device that's gonna get me there quite yet.

thanks

the only phone I really liked was evo 4g, had it, liked the big screen, gotta say that nexus s was nice too, galaxy nexus looks super, havnt tested it, im exited with my n1 though, now I got to decide which carrier to go with. thanks for welcome.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links