Unable to watch videos on google nexus phone

This is a discussion on Unable to watch videos on google nexus phone within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; I used to watch streaming news and videos from TV5MONDE : TV internationale francophone : Info, Jeux, Programmes TV, Météo, Dictionnaire. tv5video.ca and other sites ...

Thread: Unable to watch videos on google nexus phone

Junior Member putruchatuboom234's Avatar

Question Unable to watch videos on google nexus phone

I used to watch streaming news and videos from TV5MONDE : TV internationale francophone : Info, Jeux, Programmes TV, Météo, Dictionnaire. tv5video.ca and other sites every day on my Google Nexus S Andriod version 4.0.4. PHONE. Some few weeks back, I received a notice that my phone was due for a system upgrade. After the upgrade, I have not been able to watch, streaming news, videos on any other site except youtube.

I only see a blue cube on my screen whenever I try to play or watch any other videos online. I downloaded MX player yet I still cannot play or watch online videos. Instead some application is always trying to send me to a site to buy something I am not intrested in. I need to watch my Christian videos and French news online.

Can someone please help and advise me on what to do. This is driving me nuts.

Thanks

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Junior Member putruchatuboom234's Avatar
    Fixed. problem solved.
    Thanks if u wanted to help

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links