New to this Forum + to not-booting Nexus One

This is a discussion on New to this Forum + to not-booting Nexus One within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi, I'm new to this forum, so I don't really know the rules about the categories. I simply post here because it told me that ...

Thread: New to this Forum + to not-booting Nexus One

Unhappy New to this Forum + to not-booting Nexus One

Hi,
    I'm new to this forum, so I don't really know the rules about the categories. I simply post here because it told me that it is for starters :P

The problem:

-For every combination of buttons I do on my Nexus One, the screen will never turn on (stays black).

-When the battery is in the phone and the phone is USB-plugged, the Status light turns green. Nothing happens after all.

-When the battery is not in the phone and the phone is USB-plugged, the Status light blinks orange and green.

I don't know how to recognize a counterfeit battery, but on the one I have, it is written, for the part number: 35H00132-00M

And for the Serial Number: 2LTA30B5021657

I don't know if the problem is because of the power button, because even by trying to resurrect it (USB-plugged without battery, plug and unplug the battery as fast as possible), it does not start up.

Am I doing anything wrong? I'm starting to get wrried. Help please!!!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I will try to give some options, but as I don't have n1 anymore don't remember all the tricks

try holding down pwr/vol-/trackball at same time. hold for as much as 20 seconds. this is called the 3 finger salute if anyone mentions it. if phone doesn't boot then you got a problem. could be pwr button.

also there was a way to power on with bad button--google it until someone comes along to help

i don't remember what all the led colors means

you might want to list anything you did right before this happened, like new apps

are you rooted and if so what recovery and rom are you running

or what build you are on

someone else will come along with more ideas or has been in your situation
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

i had the exact same problem as yours. check the below thread
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1648175
    i sent it back to a store in china where i bought it and they said it was a hardware problem(board break) and they asked 20$ for replacement. now i am waiting for its arrival to INDIA

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links