Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

This is a discussion on Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread. within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by JustDriftin HI, My name is John and I have a Droid right now. I love gadgets and probably get a Nexus one ...

Page 10 of 69 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

4Nines
    Quote Originally Posted by JustDriftin View Post
    HI,
    My name is John and I have a Droid right now. I love gadgets and probably get a Nexus one when they come to Verizon. I love especially new gadgets. I am new to the Android OS and like to learn everything I can about this Phone that does so much more.

Thanks for hosting the site.
    Glad you found us! Enjoy the buzz today and we will do our best to keep you posted of all the most recent news

Nice to get the email from droidforums about this. Was able to get a choice username! Looking forward to this phone - looks like the decade is off to a good start!

My android is itching.

Droooooooid
    Hey everyone my name is vzwmandroooooid and I own both Motorola drooooooid & Droid Eris.
    Hopefully sometime in spring I will be buying the N1 on Verizon because I don't want T-Mobile as my network provider. Well until then happy droooooooiding.
    PS. I'm also a member of droidforum.net,for all your droooooid needs make sure to visit droidforum.net

4Nines
    Welcome! Thanks for your support on both sites and we look forward to providing the best forums possible

Quote Originally Posted by 4Nines View Post
    Welcome! Thanks for your support on both sites and we look forward to providing the best forums possible
    You Guy's are doing a great job so far!

4Nines
    Quote Originally Posted by vzwmandroid View Post
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by vzwmandroid View Post

Thanks, indeed! Always nice to hear that...

Hello!
    I'm a hugely loyal customer of T-Mobile and refused to leave them when all my friends were buying iPhones so here I am. I bought 2 Nexus One phones for me and my wife just this morning and am reading up on them. Very exciting!

4Nines
    Quote Originally Posted by tommywright View Post
    Hello!
    I'm a hugely loyal customer of T-Mobile and refused to leave them when all my friends were buying iPhones so here I am. I bought 2 Nexus One phones for me and my wife just this morning and am reading up on them. Very exciting!
    Glad to hear that you hung in there!

Welcome to the forum and I hope we can help you find all the information that you need

Page 10 of 69 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links