Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

This is a discussion on Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread. within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hello, My name is Mark and I have had PDAs since the first Palm Pilot. I never thought that integration of the phone and PDA ...

Page 11 of 69 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

Hello, My name is Mark and I have had PDAs since the first Palm Pilot.
    I never thought that integration of the phone and PDA would be beneficial to me.
    I had several of the Treos and browsing the web was possible, but not enjoyable.
    The Droid performs everything well except integration into my Outlook. I am sure this will be solved soon.

Hi name is Terry just joined. Found this site yesterday then ordered a nexus one. Have been a blakberry user forever tried iphone 3GS for 2 weeks and couldn't put up with the poor call and speaker phone quality since I am on the voice calls much of the time. Went back to the Bold 9700 with has the best call and speaker quality of any phone I had so far. Will be testing out the nexus one tonite.

hi im will and i just ordered my nexus one about an hour ago. my entire family has iPhones and ive had windows mobile for a few years. im looking forward to getting my first android device though

Hello my name is Josh. Been a member for a little less than a day I think. I really want an N1 because I currently have a POS flip phone and really wanna try the Android OS and love GOOGLE. I'm curious about using the phone on att and how fast the internet will be on EDGE and if it will be worth it. I'm a student who's about to get financial aid and I'm thinking about splurging and getting this phone as my first android device. Any input would be greatly appreciated and I look forward to meeting new people and learning!

Markomyt1, Terry, Terry, and hall355...Welcome to our community! We're glad you're all here, and we'll do everything we can to answer your questions (and keep you entertained ).

And Josh, there are already several discussions about EDGE on AT&T...search those terms in forum search, and you'll get people's opinions on that. We also have an AT&T 'private group' you ought to look into.

Iphone Convert

Just got the N1 cant wait! GB iphone Hello the future,
    I'm Karl and addicted to Nexus

Twitter
    kpjimmy
    Hey all. I just got the Nexus today and started d/l apps right away. Damn widgets!! LOL

Anyways, my name is Jim and from San Antonio, TX. I am currently breaking my own tradition by switching from Sony Ericsson for over 10 yrs. My last SE phone was/is my Xperia 1i. Great winmo phone with xda-dev cooked roms loaded to emulate HTC apps. Only thing wrong with the phone is no 3g with tmo. With the upgrade in 3g speed, I am liking the speed compared to Edge!

Hi My name is SK and I am from Princeton, NJ. I got the Nexus One the next day after the launch. And I am loving every bit of it since from the time I started using it. My mobile carrier is AT&T and Edge with Nexus One isn't that bad so far.

4Nines
    Welcome guys! Glad to hear you are liking the N1 so much!

Enjoy the forum and let us know if you need anything :nexusx:

From iphone to Milestone to Nexus One

I share your addiction Doug....lol.

I've been using my iphone for a year and it was fun in the beginning. Got boring quickly. Just bought the milestone before xmas and leaps bounds over the iphone. Not exactly bored with the milestone yet, but needed to get the Nexus One just because having the latest is exciting. It's now charging and I can't wait to use it. See why I share your addiction Doug

Page 11 of 69 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links