Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

This is a discussion on Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread. within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hello everybody! I'm Mark from the Cayman Islands. New here and just got my N1 today. Still figuring my way around it but I must ...

Page 16 of 69 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

Saying hi

Hello everybody! I'm Mark from the Cayman Islands. New here and just got my N1 today. Still figuring my way around it but I must say so far it is sweet!

Hello from Chicago,

My name is Denise and i am a cell phone addict. I currently own the current best "Superphone", The Google Nexus One. Happy to be here

4Nines
    Come one come all! Welcome to the site and we hope you enjoy your stay :nexusx:

Quote Originally Posted by saetam View Post
    What's up everyone? Magnum here, just got the N1 about an hour ago and it's charging up... I have to wait to set it up for now, first of all I'm at work and 2nd of all I'm waiting for service because I had my # ported (porting) from AT&T. I gave up an iPhone 3GS for the N1 and I'm really looking forward to using this device! I'm so excited I can't even stand it! I look forward to all that it can do and the beautiful video quality.
    Aaahhh, finally up and fully active as of last night at 7:30pm! Can I tell you guys that this phone is the cat's meow (haha, such a dilapidated phrase...)! All of the apps are so incredibly seamlessly put together, giving you the ability to go from one to another, like SMS to mail to browser and back with very little effort! The processor does a very good job keeping them all smooth as glass... I do notice a few lags here and there when accessing the apps page and going back to the home page from the app page, but thats not a huge problem, if at all. There is one ENORMOUS problem w/the music player! It doesn't completely remove the gap between songs! Being an electronic/techno/house music nut, that is a very very important feature! I think I might be able to live with it though as long as I can continue to speak my SMS messages

I love this phone so far and don't regret giving up my iPhone 3GS, at least not yet...

Glad you're happy! It only gets better...

Hello! Arnold here from the Philippines.

You're probably wondering what am I doing here, knowing that the Nexus One is not yet available in our country. Well, believe it or not, I'm one of the few who got the Nexus One using some work-arounds - and succeeded.

I'm probably the first person who owns the N1 in our country. So, that made me one proud mobile phone geek!

Anyway, so much for that. Hope to learn more tips and tricks about the N1 here.

4Nines
    Quote Originally Posted by aczafra View Post
    Hello! Arnold here from the Philippines.

You're probably wondering what am I doing here, knowing that the Nexus One is not yet available in our country. Well, believe it or not, I'm one of the few who got the Nexus One using some work-arounds - and succeeded.

I'm probably the first person who owns the N1 in our country. So, that made me one proud mobile phone geek!

Anyway, so much for that. Hope to learn more tips and tricks about the N1 here.
    That is awesome! We love having members from all over the world...it makes our N1 family just that much stronger

Welcome to the site and I'm sure that there is lots to keep you busy around here for awhile

Junior Member Dreeze27@gmail.com's Avatar

introduction

Hello everyone. I'm dreeze27@gmail.com and I am a Nexus One owner.

Welcome to our community, Dreeze! We're glad you joined us, and we hope you enjoy your time here, and find us to be a useful resource for your Nexus!

Junior Member Dreeze27@gmail.com's Avatar
    THANKS! Glad to be here.

Page 16 of 69 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links