Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

This is a discussion on Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread. within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Welcome everybody! There's a lot of good info here and we hope you enjoy the forum...

Page 18 of 69 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

4Nines
    Welcome everybody! There's a lot of good info here and we hope you enjoy the forum

Hello, my name is Hugo and I'm a fan of technology, especially communications, I am geek at heart, and a crazy robot, as the film Dune, and StarWars.

nik

Happy 2 B on the Nexus One Forum

Hello everyone
    I,m nik and I,m sleepless in Gothenburg, Sweden! the reason? My Nexus One is on it's way from the US
    What better way to wait for the "new sensation" than with like-minded enthusiasts)
    ...and learn a little about the phone in the process.
    I look forward to picking on your brains and add my two cents worth from time to time.
    Cheers!

I am Gregg and I can't wait for the nexus one to be available on Verizon.

I have had my nexus for about a week now. Came from windows mobile (5 years running TMobile Dash.) Wow, I have had no significant issues. Just a couple of touch screen freezing for a second or two. 3G has worked great through the Coast of Texas. If you have been indecisive, stop and get it now!!

Greetings all, I'm whopper from Charlotte, NC! Starting to take interest in the N1, so figured I'd join!

I just wanna say Hi to all my name is Hamid and i just got my Nexus one phone yesterday so far i love the phone ..and this is a good forum to talk about nexus one Thank you

4Nines
    Lots of new faces! Thanks everyone for registering and we hope you learn a ton about your phone here at NexusOneForum.net!!

Hello my is name Al, I've been an iPhone user ever since and just switched to Nexus One this month. (so far so good)

Hi, my name is SeeRad from Rhode Island. I'm looking for a first smartphone and am leaning towards the Nexus One on Verizon over the iPhone on AT&T. I've heard too many horror stories about access of iPhones on AT&T. And I like the open-source of Android much better.

Page 18 of 69 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links